- 3-hour small-group tour of Pompeii with skip-the-line tickets
- Explore Pompeii with an informative guide who offers illuminating commentary on life in ancient Pompeii and the Mt Vesuvius eruption
- See a Roman bakery, the preserved streets of Pompeii and more in this World Heritage-listed site
- View Naples and Capri from the walls of Pompeii
- Small group with a maximum of 15 people provides a more intimate experience
Departure & Return
This tour meets by the info/ticket kiosk on the left hand-side of the Circumvesuviana train stop Villa dei Misteri, when exiting it. Just around the corner you will see a ticket office. We meet just outside.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate guests with mobility impairments, wheelchairs, or strollers on this tour.
- Tour Only in English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- From August 6th 2021, all Italy sites we visit will require clients and guides alike to provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test completed within 48 hours prior to entry. They will also require a legal form of ID matching the vaccination or test results. More info on the Italian Government website
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks - Italy, Spain & Greece
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by The Best of Pompeii Small-group or Private Tour - Unveiling The Buried City.
- "Unless you are short on time or just aren't that interested in Pompeii, then you need at least 3 hours." See review
- "It was an afternoon slot (Starting at 2.30 am) which helped to avoid the rather hot temperatures during the mid day period." See review
- "I highly recommend this trip and Ilaria as a guide." See review