Are you interested in?
208 Tours & Activities
Naples and Pompeii Tours from Rome Tours
1161 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
365 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore the ancient city of Pompeii on a 3-hour private walking tour. Follow your guide around the city ruins covered in volcanic ash since 79 A.D. and learn about how the Romans lived before the eruption. Walk through the ancient city and see structures such as the thermal baths, the Forum, the Basilica, a theater, fountains, and much more. This private tour can be customized to your needs and preferences.
- Take a 3-hour private walking tour around the ancient city of Pompeii
- See how the Romans used to live before the eruption of Vesuvius
- Visit ancient structures such as the thermal baths and the Basilica
- Enjoy a personalized experience with this customizable private tour
Saved to wishlist!
Professional archaeologist guide
Admission ticket fees
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia Villa dei Misteri, 1, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Return DetailsVia Villa dei Misteri, 1, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The site of Pompeii is vast and also very exposed with minimal shade, so it is recommended to use a sunscreen and to wear a hat.
- At the meeting place there is a safe LUGGAGE STORE for free where you can leave your luggage in safety.
- The tour will take place rain or shine.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Askos Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pompeii 3 hours walking tour led by an Archaeologist?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Pompeii 3 hours walking tour led by an Archaeologist?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 23258P95
Explore Similar Things to Do
Archaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPompeiiArchaeology Tours - PositanoWalking Tours - PositanoHistorical Tours - PositanoHalf-day Tours - PositanoArchaeology Tours - AmalfiWalking Tours - AmalfiHistorical Tours - AmalfiHalf-day Tours - AmalfiArchaeology Tours - SorrentoWalking Tours - SorrentoHistorical Tours - SorrentoHalf-day Tours - SorrentoCategory