Are you interested in?
9 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
65 Tours & Activities
Classes & Workshops
10 Tours & Activities
1 hour 50 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pizza is one of the most iconic dishes from southern Italy, and simple to prepare at home if you know the traditional Neapolitan technique. With this pizza-making experience, learn to make an authentic pie with a master pizza chef. Knead and form the dough, add toppings, and bake your creation in a wood-fired oven. Enjoy your hot pizza with a glass of wine and relax with a stroll through the surrounding vineyards overlooking the bay of Naples.
- Learn the secrets to making Neapolitan pizza with a “pizzaiolo” chef
- Convenient location just steps from the Pompeii ruins
- Set in a scenic vineyard for a stroll after your lesson
- Taste your freshly baked pizza paired with a glass of wine
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Via Villa dei Misteri, 7, 80045 Pompei NA, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TIBERIUS F&B VENUE
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 119154P3