Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
once your flight landed and you go trough customes and migration please take the exit of travel agencies and tour operators there Our staff will be waiting for you with a sign with our logo. our staff will be wearing a red polo shirt and beige pants If your flight lands at terminal 3 our staff will be right in front of the Margarita Ville bar platform 26. If tour flight lands at terminal 2 or 4 our staff will be in front of the welcome bar. If you booked just departure please call us a day prior your departure to get your pick up time. On shared transportation we will group you with other customers and will make stops on different hotels please don't forget to call us or text us a day before your departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 500 travelers
- OPERATED BY YAMEVI TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms