6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
See the highlights of Mexico’s Riviera Maya during a combo tour that visits the Tulum Mayan Ruins and Playa del Carmen’s famous Fifth Avenue. Learn about the ancient Maya as you explore the clifftop archaeological site and shop for authentic Mexican souvenirs such as cigars, coffee, vanilla, and handicrafts. Your tour includes entrance fees and hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the clifftop Mayan Ruins in Tulum
- Shop for souvenirs along Playa del Carmen's famous Fifth Avenue
- A perfect introduction for first-time visitors with limited time
- Round-trip transport from your Riviera Maya hotel included
Saved to wishlist!
Certified bilingual guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up for Tulum starts at 7am. Depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Only Tulum Mayan Ruins tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Only Tulum Mayan Ruins tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Only Tulum Mayan Ruins tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Only Tulum Mayan Ruins tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumWalking Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory