- Visit the archaeological site of Tulum, an ancient walled city overlooking the Caribbean Sea
- Snorkel one of the world’s longest underground cave systems
- Stop in Rancho San Felipe, a Maya community, and experience a purification ceremony
- Traditional buffet lunch and round-trip hotel transport from Playa del Carmen and most Riviera Maya hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlaya del Carmen, Playa del Carmen, Yucatan Peninsula
Traveler pickup is offered
Passengers that are staying in Cozumel Hotels the meeting point is at "Señor Frogs".
People staying in down town in Playa del Carmen pickup will be at "Coco Bongo".
Playacar Hotels not listed pickup is at "Plaza Playacar".
Tulum Hotels not listed pickup will be at "Super Aki".
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 6 years
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and shoes and bring a swimsuit and sunscreen
- Maximum weight allowed 120 kg ( 264 lbs), maximum waist line is 42 inches
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Playa del Carmen Jungle Tour: Tulum, Cenote Snorkeling, Ziplining and Lunch.