- Ride an ATV through the jungle and swim and snorkel cenotes
- Enjoy a more intimate experience in a group no larger than 14
- Savor the rich flavor of authentic Mexican tamales
- Upgrade to include a hotel transfer for a stress-free experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 40 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No cancellations due rain / This trip is operated in all weather conditions
- Minimum age to drive ATV 16 years old
- Kids from 0 to 5 years old only have to pay transportation fee ($20.00 USD)
- Meeting time will vary from the starting time, we will confirm it one day before the trip.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY ALL WATER TRIPS S.A DE C.V
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "This tour is good for more beginners or low level thrill seekers." See review