Departure & Return
We are located besides hotel Dorado Maroma & we shared the access from the main row until the beach area.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code: water (swimwear), beachwear, comfortable shoes, light jacket for boatride.
- It is recommended that you bring a change of clothes, extra cash for souvenirs and fees, sunglasses and a towel
- Minimum age 6 years old
- Minimum age to ride on your own: 16 (handling test required)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Mamixum weight allowed is 280 lbs per person for single modality / Double modality 240 lbs per peson
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maroma Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms