- Full-day catamaran trip to Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres
- Have lunch on an uninhabited island
- Continental breakfast, buffet lunch and drinks included
- All equipment provided
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from all major hotels in Cancun, Playa Del Carmen and Riviera Maya
What To Expect
You’ll find extraordinary biodiversity and wildlife on Isla Contoy, which has been a protected natural reserve since 1961, and a National Park since 1998. Find out why the tiny island — it’s just over 5 miles (8.5 km) in length — is considered the most important bird sanctuary on Mexico’s Caribbean coast. Explore Contoy at your own pace, with free time to follow sandy trails across the tiny islet. Slip into the water to snorkel the bright coral reef, then relax over an outdoor buffet lunch with an open bar.
Pull up the anchor for a final stop at Isla Mujeres, a must-see stop on the Riviera Maya, then meet back at the catamaran for an early-evening return trip to Cancun/Playa del Carmen and your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 160 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Isla Contoy and Isla Mujeres Tour with Snorkeling from Cancun or Playa del Carmen.