- Swim in Cho Ha Cenote and visit Paradise Beach
- Buffet lunch and beverages provided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included from Playa del Carmen
- Small-group tour ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at all Hotels and vacation rentals accommodation of Riviera Maya area (From Moon Palace to Tulum included, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen areas is included) is includes and only Cancun City and "Zona Hotelera"area have a little charge (15 usd per person) and Playa Mujeres Cancun City area have a charge of 20 usd per person. We give you pick up time after your confirmation book.
What To Expect
Coba is your first stop, with a tour of the preserved and rebuilt ruins. At its peak, Coba had a population of about 50,000 inhabitants and an area of 80 square miles (129 sq km). Walk past two ball courts and see the sacbé, or white roads, that once linked Maya cities. If you'd like, climb the 120 steep steps up Nohoch Mul—the tallest pyramid on the Yucatán Peninsula—and be rewarded with views of the dense jungle from the top.
Then head down to Cho Ha Cenote for a spectacular swim in the emerald waters of this sinkhole. Highlights include limestone stalactites formed over centuries.
From there, drive to Tulum, the only archaeological site built on the Caribbean coast. Once a thriving seaport, it housed Maya nobility and merchants within its walls. Meander the groomed paths with your guide who points out noteworthy structures such as a restored temple whose murals reveal ancient red pigments. Learn about the Spanish conquest of the city during your walk around.
The final stop on your full-day tour is Playa Paraiso (Paradise Beach), one of the most visited beaches of the Riviera Maya. Relax under a palm tree and soak up the last hours of sun or swim in the turquoise sea, with a prime view of the ruins above.
Your tour concludes with transport back to your hotel in Playa del Carmen or the Riviera Maya.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayan Riviera Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The tour involves a lot of walking, so make sure you wear comfortable shoes." See review
- "You must wear good walking shoes and bring gear for long walk in the jungle (well paved) and the beach later, but if you pack well, you will have an amazing time too." See review
- "If you hire a tricycle in Coba, take a note of departure time (+ avoid tricycle #7)." See review