12 to 13 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Visit both Chichen Itza and Ek Balam and have time to swim in a local cenote with this tour. While most tours just take you to Chichen Itza, a cenote, and Valladolid, this tour includes a stop at Ek Balam, where you'll be able to expand your knowledge of ancient Mayan culture thanks to the services of your professional guide.
- A professional guide will lead the way
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- Group sizes capped at 19 participants
- A box lunch and bottled water will be provided
Saved to wishlist!
Chichen itza, Hubiku and Ekbalam tickets
Box Lunch with sandwhich, fruit, juice and sweet
40 USD per person for Chichen Itza and Ekbalam Yucatan State Taxes. Must be paid at cheking point
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For costumers staying in aparments or houses in Playa del Carmen or Cancun we have differents meeting point to pick you up. Custumers staying in Tulum City or Tulum Hotel zone will be pickup in Super Market Super Aki in Tulum city entrance at 06:00AM.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY NS Tours Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chichen Itza EkBalam ruins and Cenote Hubiku?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chichen Itza EkBalam ruins and Cenote Hubiku?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Chichen Itza EkBalam ruins and Cenote Hubiku?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chichen Itza EkBalam ruins and Cenote Hubiku?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Chichen Itza EkBalam ruins and Cenote Hubiku
12 to 13 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelBus Tours - TulumArchaeology Tours - TulumHistorical Tours - TulumCategory