- Full-day tour of Chichen Itza, Coba, and the Ik Kil cenote
- Visit Chichen Itza, a major Maya archaeological zone
- See the Nohoch Mul pyramid and other ruins at Coba
- Swim in the Ik Kil cenote
- Enjoy a continental breakfast and a buffet lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Riviera Maya included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at all Hotels and vacation rentals accommodation of Riviera Maya area (From Moon Palace to Tulum included, Puerto Morelos, Playa del Carmen areas is included) is includes and only Cancun City and "Zona Hotelera"area have a little charge (15 usd per person) and Playa Mujeres Cancun City area have a charge of 20 usd per person. We give you pick up time after your confirmation book.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at the archaeological site, see the main landmarks on a guided tour. Learn about the Kukulcan Pyramid, constructed with the Maya civil calendar in mind, as well as El Caracol (the Observatory), Temple of the Jaguar, the Group of the Thousand Columns, the Temple of Venus, and the Ball Court, the largest built in Mesoamerica. Enjoy free time to wander on your own after the tour.
After Chichen Itza, take a dip in the nearby Ik Kil cenote, which has a depth of 197 feet (60 meters). Then, a buffet lunch revitalizes you after your morning tour and swim.
Continue to the ruins of Coba, or ‘Murky Water.’ In its heyday, Coba boasted a population of about 50,000 and an area of 80 square miles (207 sq km). Two square kilometers have been preserved and rebuilt, while the rest remains shrouded in the Yucatan jungle. Pass the main pyramid of Nohoch Mul, two ball game courts, and the Sacbé (white road).
Your tour ends with drop-off back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Excursiones Riviera Maya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff