45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled water and non-alcoholic beverages
Round trip transportation
Snacks (refried beans, tortilla chips and hot sauce)
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Maroma Adventures , Carretera Cancún-Chetumal, Km 55, Centro, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- For groups the program may be modified according to your requirements
- Participants must be at least 10 years old to ride on their own
- People with any health condition that may prevent them to participate safely in the tour
- This activity is not permitted for: Pregnant women
- Maximum Weight allowed 220 lbs
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Minimum age to participate: 8
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maroma Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Camel Ride Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Camel Ride Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Camel Ride Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Camel Ride Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Camel Ride Tour from Cancun and Riviera Maya
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - CozumelNature and Wildlife - TulumCategory