Are you interested in?
401 Tours & Activities
970 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
363 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Everything not included in the list "Inclusions".
Supplement for Pick-up / Drop-off in Cancun Hotels
Zip-Line on the Lagoon
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick-up all travelers in any hotel, airport, port or meeting point of Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya. For pick-ups in Cancun and Puerto Morelos, a supplement of 42 USD (per group) will be charged.
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Playa del Carmen-Cozumel Ferry Dock, Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KARMA TRAILS
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during CENOTE, MAYAN VILLAGE AND ZIP-LINE ON THE LAGOON (Private) ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during CENOTE, MAYAN VILLAGE AND ZIP-LINE ON THE LAGOON (Private) ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during CENOTE, MAYAN VILLAGE AND ZIP-LINE ON THE LAGOON (Private) ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during CENOTE, MAYAN VILLAGE AND ZIP-LINE ON THE LAGOON (Private) ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 32317P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeExtremePorts of Call ToursZipliningHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHiking - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanZiplining - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelHiking - CozumelNature and Wildlife - CozumelExtreme - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelZiplining - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelShore Excursions - TulumBus Tours - TulumHiking - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumExtreme - TulumPorts of Call Tours - TulumZiplining - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory