- Guided buggy adventure
- Rumble through non-touristic areas of Playa del Carmen and explore the jungle
- Take a dip in a cenote for a refreshing swim
- Meet Mayans at a local village
- Choose from a morning and afternoon departure
- Round-trip transport from centrally located Playa del Carmen hotels included
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people ensures a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
ask for cenote chac-tun located on this Avenue Benito Juarez, we are located on the same road-side half a mile before.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- It is recommended that you bring a swimsuit and a towel
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- minimumof 6 people is requiered for operating buggytour, if less we will propose you another date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rent-Buggy Playa del Carmen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Bring some dirty clothes and shoes as you will be filthy at the end." See review