- 2.5-hour ATV adventure to Rio Secreto Nature Reserve from Playa del Carmen
- Family-friendly tour that requires no previous ATV driving expereince
- Follow a scenic route through jungle and mountain roads
- Explore the subterranean caves of the Rio Secreto Nature Reserve
- Swim in underground rivers and a cenote
- Water and soft drinks are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
Then, once you feel confident, embark on a 17-mile (28-km) route that winds through mountain roads, dense jungle, and rock formations. After approximately 40 minutes, you’ll arrive at Rio Secreto Nature Reserve and descend to a subterranean network of caves.
Refresh in an underground river and admire elaborate crystal formations before returning to sea level and continuing to your final destination, a cenote.
Spend approximately 30 minutes refreshing in the sinkhole’s crystal clear water before returning to your original departure point in central Playa del Carmen.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- Driver must be over 16 years old
- No kids under 3 years old
- Please bring biodegradable mosquito repellent, sunscreen, comfortable shoes, a towel, sunglasses and a swimsuit
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cancun Vacation Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms