4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Snorkeling, snorkeling guide and equipment
Non-stop open bar
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Transportation to/from attractions
$10/pp USD Marina & Environmental Fee
Departure & Return
C Bahia Yanten Mz 33 Lt 9 Loc 7, Tulum Pto Avent Comp Turf, 77733 Puerto Aventuras, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You'd be hard pressed to find someone that could not only match our rates and activities combined, but also offer a truly all-inclusive experience and
- A private charter is only $1399 for 4 hours and includes 15 complimentary guests.
- 300 for each additional hour.
- Each additional guest is only $49 per person.
- Maximum, 28 guests aboard
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY h2oh! Cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Yacht & Snorkel Adventure in the Mayan Riviera - 51' Sea Ray?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Yacht & Snorkel Adventure in the Mayan Riviera - 51' Sea Ray?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Yacht & Snorkel Adventure in the Mayan Riviera - 51' Sea Ray?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Yacht & Snorkel Adventure in the Mayan Riviera - 51' Sea Ray?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 6291P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya del CarmenDining Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanLunch Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDay Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDining Experiences - CozumelLunch Cruises - CozumelDay Cruises - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelDining Experiences - TulumLunch Cruises - TulumDay Cruises - TulumWater Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory