Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day tour in Vida Aventura Nature Park
- Zoom across seven zipline cables in a forested canyon
- Mount a sturdy horse for a trail ride in the Guanacaste mountains
- Admire gorgeous views of two volcanoes – Rincon de la Vieja and Miravalles
- Lather yourself with mineral-rich mud and soak in a soothing hot spring
- Enjoy lunch – a typical Costa Rican meal with fresh fruit (included)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at hotels in Guanacaste, in the Papagayo and Tamarindo Area.
What To Expect
The excitement kicks off with a zipline adventure through the mountain rain forest. After a safety briefing from your expert guide, you’ll don a harness and helmet and launch onto one of seven zipline cables that crisscross a forested canyon. Take in amazing aerial views as you fly through the lush canopy.
Back on solid ground, head to the park stables and meet the horse that will take you on the next phase of your journey. From atop your trusty mount, enjoy a beautiful trail ride through the tropical forest and rolling hillside. Take in stellar views of the region’s two active volcanoes, Rincon de la Vieja and Miravalles. Your guide will point out interesting native plant species and help you spot local wildlife along the way. After your ride, refuel with a lunch of traditional Costa Rican cuisine at the park’s on-site restaurant.
Next, it’s time to relax with a skin-nourishing mud bath. After changing into a swimsuit, you’ll cover yourself with a soft lather of mineral-rich volcanic mud, and then bask in the sun until your natural face and body mask dries. Wash it all away in a nearby hot spring, and enjoy soaking in the restorative geothermal waters. At the end of your tour, you’ll be driven back to your Guanacaste hotel if you selected the hotel transport option.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: it is recommended you bring a swimsuit, shorts, T-shirt and pair of pants for the horseback ride
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Central American Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Vida Aventura Park in Guanacaste: Zipline Tour, Horseback Ride and Hot Springs.