6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover why Costa Rica is a top attraction for nature lovers on this tour to Tenorio Volcano National Park and Finca Verde reserve. Hike an easy 2-mile (2.5 kilometer) trail and hanging bridge course with a guide for a chance to see wildlife, and then head to a private reserve for even more sightings of sloths, toucans, and tree frogs. Pickup locations from around Costa Rica make transportation a breeze.
- Tenorio Volcano National Park and Finca Verde tour
- One day trip packs in chances to see Costa Rica wildlife
- Hikes are easy for most people with a moderate fitness level
- Lunch included at a restaurant with scenic views
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick up people near at any place on the list.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private tour.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 paying adults per booking is required.
- A current valid picture of passport on your phone is required on the day of travel
- Bring Rain coat
- Extra clothes.
- Infants meals are not available.
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guanacaste Dreams Vacations
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tenorio Rain Forest Hanging Bridges & Sloth Encounter?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Tenorio Rain Forest Hanging Bridges & Sloth Encounter?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tenorio Rain Forest Hanging Bridges & Sloth Encounter?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tenorio Rain Forest Hanging Bridges & Sloth Encounter?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Lunch at La Amistad was way off the beaten path but so worth it!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeSelf-guided Tours & RentalsDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaPlaya FlamingoGuanacaste and NorthwestTamarindo4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - Playa FlamingoSporting Events - Playa FlamingoBus Tours - Playa FlamingoExtreme - Playa FlamingoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Playa Flamingo4WD Tours - LiberiaSporting Events - LiberiaBus Tours - LiberiaExtreme - LiberiaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - LiberiaCategory