5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Costa Rica’s geographical location makes it an ideal spot for sport fishing. This is especially true of the waters off the coast of Guanacaste Province where the North Pacific current powers a rich and diverse underwater ecosystem. It’s a sport fisherman’s paradise offering an excellent opportunity to catch a wide variety of fish. Try your luck during this half-day chartered tour off Isla del Coco National Park.
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Itinerary
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sport fishing at El Coco in Guanacaste inshore half-day tour in the Pacific side?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sport fishing at El Coco in Guanacaste inshore half-day tour in the Pacific side?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sport fishing at El Coco in Guanacaste inshore half-day tour in the Pacific side?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "They served pineapple but no water, so perhaps bring a couple of bottles." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Sport fishing at El Coco in Guanacaste inshore half-day tour in the Pacific side
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursJet BoatingHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaWater Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestJet Boating - Guanacaste and NorthwestHalf-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestWater Tours - Playa FlamingoJet Boating - Playa FlamingoHalf-day Tours - Playa FlamingoWater Tours - LiberiaJet Boating - LiberiaHalf-day Tours - LiberiaCategory