8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore Rincon de la Vieja National Park with a 1-day pass that includes buffet lunch, and discover the remarkable volcanic landscape at your own pace. Get the ultimate adventure experience as you go deep into the forest on a canopy tour, then take an inner tube down the Río Negro, slip into a steaming thermal pool and ride a horse through the park. Enjoy full access and total independence to design your own experience.
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Saved to wishlist!
All activities per itinerary
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
15 National Park per person fee, to be paid direct
Waterfall Canyoning Tour for $25 per person, to be paid direct
Departure & Return
Departure PointAdventure Center at Hacienda Guachipelin Hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- OPERATED BY Adventure Tours Hacienda Guachipelin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hacienda Guachipelin One Day Adventure Pass?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hacienda Guachipelin One Day Adventure Pass?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hacienda Guachipelin One Day Adventure Pass?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hacienda Guachipelin One Day Adventure Pass?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
- "Great way to pack in many activities in 1 day!!!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesPlaya HermosaAttractions & Museums - Guanacaste and NorthwestAttractions & Museums - Playa FlamingoAttractions & Museums - LiberiaCategory