- Enjoy a relaxing day on the water during your stay in Costa Rica
- There may be an opportunity to fish from the catamaran
- Pool noodles and snorkel equipment are provided
- Lunch with an open bar is included
Departure & Return
For those that are arriving to the starting point on your own, we meet for our tour in front of Bar El Ancla under the Big Tree with the concrete seating around it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- There is an additional fee for ground transportation. Hotel pick up times and fees vary depending on your location. Please contact us for further details and coordination.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marlin del Rey Sailing Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Catamaran Snorkeling & Sunset Sailing Tour.