- Mangrove safari on the Palo Verde River
- Opportunities to see diverse wildlife like monkeys, birds, and crocodiles
- Family-friendly tour popular among kids
- Upgrade to include lunch and visit to a local pottery studio
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Guanacaste coast hotels included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please request information about pickups from other area hotels not listed or private homes before you book.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum of 2 persons needed
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Weather permitting. Crew reserves the right to determine if necessary to cancel. If crew cancels, refund or alternate tour will be provided, dependent upon availability
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for wheelchairs
- Not responsible for damage to personal items brought on tour. Bring personal items at your own risk.
- Please be ready and waiting in the lobby of your hotel 15 minutes prior to reconfirmed departure time
- Drivers will not be able to wait for guests who are not ready when they arrive, and tour cost will be forfeited.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bill Beard Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Monkeys, Birds & Crocodiles Safari from Guanacaste.