- Enjoy a sailing and snorkeling excursion off the coast of Playas del Coco
- A guide leads you to the best snorkeling and beachcombing spots
- The snorkeling guide takes underwater photos and sends them to you within 24 hours
- Refuel with snacks and beverages (beer and rum punch included)
Departure & Return
Our meeting location is in front of Claudio and Gloria's Restaurant in Playas Del Coco. Look for a Kuna Vela team member wearing grey shirts with a Kuna Vela logo. We also meet at Playa Hermosa pending the days schedule. Please type your specific location upon booking a reservation to coordinate.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You and everyone in your party must be able to step up 18 inches and have good use of both arms and both legs.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please communicate directly any medical questions or concerns.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kuna Vela Sailing Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff