7 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual guide - English and Spanish
Locker & Change-room
Sun block, bug repellent and other necessities (some available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
This listing is for transportation from hotels in the region of Dreams Las Mareas and La Cruz. Please ensure we can contact you in Costa Rica, in order to confirm your tour, the time and exact location the day before.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring: Comfortable clothing, insect repellent & comfortable walking shoes, bathing suit, sunscreen, rain jacket & extra clothing (in case of inclement weather conditions)
- Must be in good physical health
- A refundable cash deposit toward locker and towel use may be required.
- A vegetarian lunch option is available. Please advise at time of booking if required
- There is a possibility of cancellation or change due to weather conditions at the site. You will be offered refund or alternative if known in advance and an alternative if occurs on route.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Pick-up time and location will be communicated once we know where you are staying.
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Blue River Resort & Spa
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cathedral Waterfall Hot Springs Adventure Rincon de la Vieja from Las Mareas?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cathedral Waterfall Hot Springs Adventure Rincon de la Vieja from Las Mareas?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cathedral Waterfall Hot Springs Adventure Rincon de la Vieja from Las Mareas?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cathedral Waterfall Hot Springs Adventure Rincon de la Vieja from Las Mareas?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cathedral Waterfall Hot Springs Adventure Rincon de la Vieja from Las Mareas
7 to 9 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestFull-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Playa FlamingoNature and Wildlife - Playa FlamingoFull-day Tours - Playa FlamingoBus Tours - LiberiaNature and Wildlife - LiberiaFull-day Tours - LiberiaCategory