6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get your adrenaline fix and connect with Costa Rica's famous biodiversity on this combo ATV and animal sanctuary tour. Take control of an off-road buggy for a rugged ride through Guanacaste’s mountains, river trails, and beaches, stopping to swim and snorkel on the shore. You’ll also make a pit stop to visit the Eco Adventure Park, where dozens of native species including sloths, spider monkeys, jaguars, and frogs are rescued and rehabilitated.
- Combine nature and adventure on an ATV tour to an animal sanctuary
- Go off-roading in Guanacaste's beautiful backcountry
- See sloths and other animals at the area's largest animal rescue center
- Beach stops offer time to swim, snorkel, or simply relax
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at any other place near by the resorts listed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please check the Tour options and pricing that you are buying. Since the number of people does not match with the pricing the balance will be pay it at the pick up time in cash.
- 2 passengers per vehicle.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guanacaste Dreams Vacations
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Beach-mountain & Sloth Refuge Atv Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Beach-mountain & Sloth Refuge Atv Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Beach-mountain & Sloth Refuge Atv Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Beach-mountain & Sloth Refuge Atv Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Beach-mountain & Sloth Refuge Atv Tour
6 to 7 hours
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeExtremeDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaPlaya FlamingoGuanacaste and NorthwestTamarindo4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - Playa FlamingoSporting Events - Playa FlamingoNature and Wildlife - Playa FlamingoExtreme - Playa Flamingo4WD Tours - LiberiaSporting Events - LiberiaNature and Wildlife - LiberiaExtreme - LiberiaCategory