Explore our promoted experiences
- Guanacaste coast buggy tour
- Travel off-road in some of Costa Rica’s most rugged and beautiful terrain
- No prior riding experience necessary
- Includes swimming stop
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up at at any other location near by the resorts listed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- People from Dreams Las Mareas have to pay per booking $100 extra on the day of the pick up for transportation.
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle is required.
- A maximum of 4 people per vehicle.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age requirement for passengers is 5 years old.
- Minimum age for driver's age is 16 years old and a valid driver’s license
- Alcohol forbidden before and during the tour for drivers
- After the activity, due the conditions of the tour, you will be wet, sweaty and muddy so we we recommend a second set of clothing to change into.
- Please check the Tour options and pricing that you are buying. Since the number of people does not match with the pricing the balance will be pay it at the pick up time in cash.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guanacaste Dreams Vacations
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms