10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the diverse natural attractions of Costa Rica on this combination all-day tour that includes stops at the Rio Celeste Waterfall, Llanos de Cortés Waterfall, and a sloth habitat. First, visit Tenorio National Park and complete a moderately challenging hike to the Blue River. You’ll then head to a private nature reserve at the base of the Tenorio Volcano where you can spot sloths, tree frogs, toucans, butterflies, and birds. The tour ends with a stop at Llanos de Cortés Waterfall.
- The tour is ideal for nature lovers who want to explore Costa Rica
- Lunch is served at a restaurant with views of the Tenorio volcanic region
- Wear comfortable shoes; a moderate amount of walking is involved
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by private vehicle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Peninsula de Papagayo, playas del coco, las Catalinas playa Danta, PLaya Tamarindo, Liberia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Private tour.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Bring Rain coat
- Extra clothes.
- Please check the Tour options and pricing that you are buying. Since the number of people does not match with the pricing the balance will be pay it at the pick up time in cash.
- Infant meals are not included
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guanacaste Dreams Vacations
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 In 1 Sloth Water Falls Rain Forest Volcanoes?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 In 1 Sloth Water Falls Rain Forest Volcanoes?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 In 1 Sloth Water Falls Rain Forest Volcanoes?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 In 1 Sloth Water Falls Rain Forest Volcanoes?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaPlaya FlamingoGuanacaste and NorthwestTamarindo4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestFull-day Tours - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - Playa FlamingoSporting Events - Playa FlamingoBus Tours - Playa FlamingoExtreme - Playa FlamingoFull-day Tours - Playa Flamingo4WD Tours - LiberiaSporting Events - LiberiaBus Tours - LiberiaExtreme - LiberiaFull-day Tours - LiberiaCategory