10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation, National Park Entrance Fees
Bilingual Chauffeur / Guide, Beverages, Insured Vehicle, Fruits
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Included all Airbnb, Homeaway, VRBO, and other rental homes in Playa Grande, Tamarindo, Conchal, Brasilito and Potrero Area.
- Pick up from RIU HOTEL has an extra fee of $20 per person.
- Pick up from JW MARRIOTT HOTEL has an extra fee of $20 per person.
- Pick up from DREAMS LAS MAREAS has an extra fee of $25 per person.
- Liberia Airport, Liberia Costa Rica
- Tamarindo Airport, Tamarindo Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under due to the amount of walking or people with bad knees.
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Playa Grande Shuttle & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wildlife Nature Hike, Waterfall, Lunch & Hot Springs @ Rincón Dela Vieja Volcano?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wildlife Nature Hike, Waterfall, Lunch & Hot Springs @ Rincón Dela Vieja Volcano?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wildlife Nature Hike, Waterfall, Lunch & Hot Springs @ Rincón Dela Vieja Volcano?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wildlife Nature Hike, Waterfall, Lunch & Hot Springs @ Rincón Dela Vieja Volcano?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingDining ExperiencesThermal Spas & Hot SpringsWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSpa ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPlaya FlamingoHiking - Guanacaste and NorthwestDining Experiences - Guanacaste and NorthwestThermal Spas & Hot Springs - Guanacaste and NorthwestHiking - TamarindoDining Experiences - TamarindoThermal Spas & Hot Springs - TamarindoHiking - Playa HermosaDining Experiences - Playa HermosaThermal Spas & Hot Springs - Playa HermosaCategory