5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Hop aboard a comfortable catamaran for some snorkeling and sunset viewing on a day cruise from Flamingo Guanacaste. While headed out to the snorkeling site, spot local marine wildlife such as puffer fish, starfish, sea turtles, dolphins, and whales, with help from your guide. The tour ends with a view of the sunset and cold drinks.
- Catch a view of the Costa Rican sunset from the water
- Snacks and open bar with beer, wine, spirits, and soft drinks are included
- Bring a towel, swimsuit, sunscreen, hat, and water shoes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Hotel pickup and drop-off (to and from any hotel between Playa Potrero, Flamingo, Tamarindo and Playa Grande)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transporation to and from any hotel between Playa Potrero, Flamingo, Tamarindo and Playa Grande
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Costa Rica Groups Travel Company
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset Catamaran from Flamingo Guanacaste?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset Catamaran from Flamingo Guanacaste?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Sunset Catamaran from Flamingo Guanacaste?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sunset Catamaran from Flamingo Guanacaste?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset Catamaran from Flamingo Guanacaste
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya FlamingoSailing - Guanacaste and NorthwestSailing - TamarindoSailing - Playa HermosaCategory