Explore our promoted experiences
- Semi-private, 50-foot (15-meter) sailboat with a maximum of 13 passengers
- Sail around the Gulf of Papagayo overlooking the ocean and coastline
- All watersport equipment provided (guided snorkeling available)
- Includes meal, snacks, and open bar, and premium bottle service
Departure & Return
About 1/4 mile on the road by the ocean. Park on the side of the road and walk down to the beach by the Serendipity sign using a small wooden hand rail. Our captain will pick you up there in our white dingy (small boat).
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Maximum of 13 passengers
- Bring swimsuit, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, and towel
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Serendipity Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff