Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Private day trip to Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Go on a 1.5-hour hike, admiring the beauty of the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve
- Walk over a few of the park’s bridges as you try to spot wildlife
- Visit the park’s hummingbird garden
- Learn how coffee, sugarcane, and chocolate are grown and made in the area
- Enjoy breakfast and lunch during this trip
- Tamarindo, Flamingo, Coco Beach, Papagayo, or Liberia hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We also pick up at any AirBnB or other hotel not listed above.
What To Expect
On your way to the park, at about 7:30am, stop for a bite to eat. Once breakfast is over and you’ve made it to the reserve, take a 1.5-hour guided hike. Walk over bridges as you admire the wildlife of the area. As you go, keep an eye out for creatures that call the reserve home, such as sloths.
Next up, visit the hummingbird garden, and become familiar with the different types of hummingbirds. End the day getting to know how coffee, sugarcane, and chocolate are grown and made by visiting local farms and factories. After, you’ll be taken back to your hotel aboard your private van.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable walking shoes, raincoat or poncho, bug spray, and a dry change of clothes are recommended
- Minimum of two people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY No Limit Adventures CR
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Full-Day Trip to Monteverde Cloud Forest.