7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Float through amazon on this full-day, guided, riverboat cruise in stunning Palo Verde National Park. See Costa Rica’s signature wildlife and vegetation growing and living along Bebedero River. Catch a glimpse of exotic animals from white-face monkeys to anteaters and more living in the freshwater lagoons, swamps, dry Pacific savannas, and mangrove trees. See colourful, tropical birds taking flight from this international bird-nesting site and let your inner nature-lover soar.
- Slow moving riverboat lets you see vegetation and animals
- Learn about biodiversity along the Bebedero River from your guide
- See exotic animals, vegetation, and birds in their natural setting
- Includes roundtrip transportation from Guanacaste (inquire) and lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Roundtrip transfers from most Guanacaste hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
On the arrival at the hotel the tour guide is going to ask in the reception of the hotel for the client
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We suggest bringing: light clothing, comfortable shoes, light jacket, hat, sunblock and camera.
- Minimum of 4 passengers is required for the tour to run and it is subject to availabity ; if the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tours Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Palo Verde National Park and Tempisque River from Guanacaste?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Palo Verde National Park and Tempisque River from Guanacaste?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Palo Verde National Park and Tempisque River from Guanacaste?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Palo Verde National Park and Tempisque River from Guanacaste?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 3171P69
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaLiberiaPlaya Flamingo4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestSafaris - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestFull-day Tours - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - TamarindoSporting Events - TamarindoBus Tours - TamarindoNature and Wildlife - TamarindoSafaris - TamarindoExtreme - TamarindoFull-day Tours - Tamarindo4WD Tours - Playa HermosaSporting Events - Playa HermosaBus Tours - Playa HermosaNature and Wildlife - Playa HermosaSafaris - Playa HermosaExtreme - Playa HermosaFull-day Tours - Playa HermosaCategory