Are you interested in?
Tamarindo Beach Tours
73 Tours & Activities
6 Tours & Activities
267 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience the natural beauty of Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast on this 4-hour kayaking and snorkelling adventure. Hop on-board a single or double kayak and paddle your way past sandy beaches and lush rainforest. After stopping to catch your breath on a nearby island, dive in to swim and snorkel among colourful coral reefs and schools of tropical fish. Best of all: with full instruction provided, this tour is suitable for all abilities and children over 10 years old.
- 4-hour kayaking and snorkelling tour from Flamingo Beach
- Enjoy swimming and snorkelling around Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast
- Choice of single or double kayaks
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Great choice for families!
- Full instruction provided: suitable for all abilities
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYellowfin Sportfishing, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
any rental home at tamarindo and flamingo beach
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kayak and Snorkel Tour from Flamingo Beach?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kayak and Snorkel Tour from Flamingo Beach?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kayak and Snorkel Tour from Flamingo Beach?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kayak and Snorkel Tour from Flamingo Beach?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 12671P10