9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get more out of your visit to Tenorio National Park by hiking with a guide, who will tell you about the birds, animals, and plants you see. The two-hour hike is moderately challenging so is ideal for active travelers. Cool off with a swim in the Rio Celeste and enjoy beautiful waterfall views. Take a tour of a wildlife sanctuary where you’ll have lunch and see sloths and frogs.
- This private tour is customizable to suit your needs
- Lunch at the sanctuary and organic farm is included
- Travel in comfort in an air conditioned vehicle
- A great way to get some exercise while seeing the sights
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick up from every hotel around playa flamingo area.
Westin playa Conchal.
W Costa Rica
Playa Flamingo hotels
Playa de el coco
- Liberia Airport, Liberia Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ATV Beach Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Hiking Rio Celeste Waterfall & Sloth Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Hiking Rio Celeste Waterfall & Sloth Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Hiking Rio Celeste Waterfall & Sloth Adventure?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Hiking Rio Celeste Waterfall & Sloth Adventure?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Hiking Rio Celeste Waterfall & Sloth Adventure
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya FlamingoBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestNature and Wildlife - Guanacaste and NorthwestSafaris - Guanacaste and NorthwestFull-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - TamarindoNature and Wildlife - TamarindoSafaris - TamarindoFull-day Tours - TamarindoBus Tours - Playa HermosaNature and Wildlife - Playa HermosaSafaris - Playa HermosaFull-day Tours - Playa HermosaCategory