4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Fish Costa Rica’s northern Pacific Coast with a half-day deep water fishing charter from Liberia, and cast your line for mahi-mahi, sailfish, rooster fish and marlin. Take in clean air and tropical scenery as you navigate into deep water, and cast your line alongside your local captain and experienced guides. Enjoy the security of a well-trained and experienced crew, so you can keep your eyes on the waves and watch for Costa Rica’s next record breaking game fish.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Buffet dinner included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment
Professional crew and guides
Pick up by boat from your nearest beach
Gratuities (optional but customary)
Costa Rica VAT (Value Added Tax) 13%. Payable to Captain after boarding. Cash Only.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all of our guests by boat. After booking we will communicate by email with you to determine the nearest, navigable beach for boat pick up and drop-off. We pick up from all resorts and most beaches from Golfo Papagayo to Westin Conchal.
- Papagayo, G7H2+V98, Matapalo, Costa Rica
- Westin Conchal, Guanacaste Province, Santa Cruz, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: Price displayed is per charter. One adult equals one boat. Select 1 adult at checkout to book a charter for up to 4 people. Additional guests are $50 each, maximum 7 although 6 or fewer is better.
- Note: Arrangements can be made for pick up outside the pickup zone for a small fee. Please contact the local tour operator upon booking if you'd like to find out more.
- Fishing license required. Incopesca, the governing body of the Sport Fishing Industry in Costa Rica, now requires individuals to have their own fishing licenses as opposed to generic 30 day licenses we used to be able to purchase and provide for our guests. They are requiring each passenger to have one and carry their passport while on charter for verification. An electronic copy on your cell phone is fine and a passport copy showing the front page and date stamp is fine as well.IF the Coast Guard boards your charter and you do not have the license or are unable to verify your identity in accordance with the license, your charter will be directed back to shore. Here is the link to the Incopesca website page where you can purchase your licenses for $15/guest. It is secure and a government website.... https://www.incopesca.go.cr/carnets/tramites/solicitudtraducido.aspx You click ADD then enter the requested information. Repeat for each person on the boat for your charter or each person can do their own. After you have entered everybody and pay they will email you a copy or you can download from the screen right after payment. Sometime the website is quirky so don't wait til the last minute. There's a button to switch to English on the top right corner. For city, province and postal code us Liberia, Guanacaste, 50503.You click ADD then enter the requested information. Repeat for each person on the boat for your charter or each person can do their own. After you have entered everybody and pay they will email you a copy or you can download from the screen right after payment.
- OUR CANCELLATION POLICY: There will be a 15% cancellation fee of the price of the charter for cancellations made more than 2 weeks prior to the confirmed charter. Charters cancelled within 2 weeks prior to the confirmed time are NON-REFUNDABLE unless we can fill the date, which we will try our best to do.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dream On Sport Fishing
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All-Inclusive Half Day Charter Aboard LORETTA?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during All-Inclusive Half Day Charter Aboard LORETTA?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All-Inclusive Half Day Charter Aboard LORETTA?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
All-Inclusive Half Day Charter Aboard LORETTA
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFishing Charters & ToursPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingPlaya FlamingoShore Excursions - Guanacaste and NorthwestFishing Charters & Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestPorts of Call Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestShore Excursions - TamarindoFishing Charters & Tours - TamarindoPorts of Call Tours - TamarindoShore Excursions - Playa HermosaFishing Charters & Tours - Playa HermosaPorts of Call Tours - Playa HermosaCategory