- Enjoy onboard amenities including spacious decks, a freshwater shower, trampoline, and a restroom
- Snorkel among marine life like sea turtles and rays with provided gear
- Sip refreshing drinks from an open bar
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
if you have a car we can meeting you at Flamingo Beach Marina at 1:45 pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Cool off with a snorkeling stop, using provided gear, and swim among vibrant reefs teeming with marine life. A stairway makes it easy to get in and out of the water. Between snorkeling and deck viewing, you may catch a glimpse of dolphins, whales, sea turtles, and manta rays.
Back on board, sip refreshing drinks from an open bar and watch the beautiful colors of sunset wash over the Pacific Ocean. After returning to the marina, transfer back to your hotel in the early evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands