- Day-long retreat to a private nature reserve in La Fortuna
- Soak in natural hot springs near the Arenal Volcano
- Experience the Costa Rican countryside
- Make a traditional tortilla in a wood-burning stove
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Transportation From Hotels in Guanacaste mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to bring: Swimsuit, change clothes, sandals, camera, sun block, closed shoes, comfortable clothing
- Transportation From Hotels in Guanacaste mentioned
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Arenal Wonders From Guanacaste.