8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Set sail across the North Pacific coast for a day spent fishing aboard your own private charter boat. Venture into the open water with all of the necessary fishing equipment and spend your day catching big game like marlin, sailfish, mahi-mahi and more. Experienced staff is on board to clean and bag any fish that you may catch and serve up snacks, a delicious lunch, and unlimited beverages.
- Charter a private boat for inshore or offshore fishing in Costa Rica
- Cast your line in search of marlin, sailfish, and mahi-mahi
- Enjoy a hassle-free trip with included lunch, snacks, and beverages
- A private boat and dedicated staff ensure a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Port pickup and drop-off
Gratuities (optional but customary)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all of our guests by boat. After booking we will communicate by email with you to determine the nearest, navigable beach for boat pick up and drop-off. We pick up from all resorts and most beaches from Golfo Papagayo to Westin Conchal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 6 people per booking at listed price. Additional guests are $50 each, maximum 8.
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Fishing license required. Incopesca, the governing body of the Sport Fishing Industry in Costa Rica, now requires individuals to have their own fishing licenses as opposed to generic 30 day licenses we used to be able to purchase and provide for our guests. They are requiring each passenger to have one and carry their passport while on charter for verification. An electronic copy on your cell phone is fine and a passport copy showing the front page and date stamp is fine as well.IF the Coast Guard boards your charter and you do not have the license or are unable to verify your identity in accordance with the license, your charter will be directed back to shore. Here is the link to the Incopesca website page where you can purchase your licenses for $15/guest. It is secure and a government website.... https://www.incopesca.go.cr/carnets/tramites/solicitudtraducido.aspx You click ADD then enter the requested information. Repeat for each person on the boat for your charter or each person can do their own. After you have entered everybody and pay they will email you a copy or you can download from the screen right after payment. Sometime the website is quirky so don't wait til the last minute. There's a button to switch to English on the top right corner. For city, province and postal code us Liberia, Guanacaste, 50503.You click ADD then enter the requested information. Repeat for each person on the boat for your charter or each person can do their own. After you have entered everybody and pay they will email you a copy or you can download from the screen right after payment.
- OUR CANCELLATION POLICY: There will be a 15% cancellation fee of the price of the charter for cancellations made more than 2 weeks prior to the confirmed charter. Charters cancelled within 2 weeks prior to the confirmed time are NON-REFUNDABLE unless we can fill the date, which we will try our best to do.
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Dream On Sport Fishing
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during All-Inclusive Inshore or Offshore Fishing Day Trip in Costa Rica aboard DREAM ON?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during All-Inclusive Inshore or Offshore Fishing Day Trip in Costa Rica aboard DREAM ON?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during All-Inclusive Inshore or Offshore Fishing Day Trip in Costa Rica aboard DREAM ON?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
All-Inclusive Inshore or Offshore Fishing Day Trip in Costa Rica aboard DREAM ON
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya FlamingoDining Experiences - Guanacaste and NorthwestLunch Cruises - Guanacaste and NorthwestWater Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSailing - Guanacaste and NorthwestFull-day Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestDining Experiences - TamarindoLunch Cruises - TamarindoWater Tours - TamarindoSailing - TamarindoFull-day Tours - TamarindoDining Experiences - Playa HermosaLunch Cruises - Playa HermosaWater Tours - Playa HermosaSailing - Playa HermosaFull-day Tours - Playa HermosaCategory