Are you interested in?
119 Tours & Activities
267 Tours & Activities
157 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Get your pulse racing on an exhilarating 5-hour ATV tour from Playa Flamingo, then cool off along the coast. Learn how to operate your ATV, then set off on a fun route, weaving through forest trails, juddering down rainforest tracks and squelching through muddy streams. Then, dive into the warm waters of Costa Rica’s Pacific coast to swim and snorkel among the colourful corals and tropical fish of Flamingo and Brasilito beaches.
- 5-hour ATV and snorkelling adventure from Playa Flamingo
- Speed along rainforest trails and river valleys on an ATV tour
- Dive amid colourful coral and tropical fish on a snorkelling tour
- Great value tour includes hotel pick-up
- Full instruction provided: suitable for all abilities
- Perfect tour for adrenaline junkies!
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Use of helmet
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off of the area of Papagayo or Hermosa Beach are not included
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Playa Flamingo, Playa Flamingo, Province of Guanacaste
2: Tamarindo Beach Costa Rica, Guanacaste Province, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
3: Playa Conchal, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
4: Pininos Adventures ATV & Tours, Provincia de Guanacaste, Huacas, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Below are the following places and hotels for pick up:
• Westin Conchal
• Tamarindo Beach
• Flamingo Beach
• Potrero Beach
Directions: Flamingo and Brasilito Beach.
Return point: Returns to original departure points
WE DONT PICK UP AT RIU GUANACASTE /RIU PALACE HOTEL
Return DetailsPininos Adventures ATV & Tours, Provincia de Guanacaste, Huacas, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- For Adult ATV PASSENGER: $15 CASH
- A minimum of 2 people Driver per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Operates daily depending on the tide
- Minimum Driver age is 17 years
- Driver license is mandatory
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pininos Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ATV and Snorkel from Playa Flamingo?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ATV and Snorkel from Playa Flamingo?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ATV and Snorkel from Playa Flamingo?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ATV and Snorkel from Playa Flamingo?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 12671P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSnorkelingWater SportsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesSanta CruzPlaya FlamingoTamarindo4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestSnorkeling - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - TamarindoSporting Events - TamarindoExtreme - TamarindoSnorkeling - Tamarindo4WD Tours - Playa HermosaSporting Events - Playa HermosaExtreme - Playa HermosaSnorkeling - Playa HermosaCategory