Are you interested in?
119 Tours & Activities
268 Tours & Activities
157 Tours & Activities
8 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
2: Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
3: Acceso Playa Panamá, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
4: Primera Entrada Playa Hermosa, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Hermosa, Costa Rica
5: Avenida Cangrejos, Provincia de Guanacaste, Coco, Costa Rica
6: jades boutique liberia, 75mtrs sur de la mutual alajuela, Los Cerros, Provincia de Guanacaste, Liberia, Costa Rica
7: Father Rooster, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
8: Playa, Costa Rica
9: Sugar Beach Road, Sugar Beach Rd, Guanacaste Province, Las Catalinas, Costa Rica
10: Barrio tierra Santa, playa brasilito, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
11: Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
12: 180, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica
13: Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Conchal, Santa Cruz, Costa Rica
14: Palm Beach Estates, Guanacaste Province, Costa Rica
15: Cerrajeria tamarindo, De la gasolinera de villa real 200 mts sur, Provincia de Guanacaste, Tamarindo, Costa Rica
16: Calle Cardinal, Provincia de Guanacaste, Playa Langosta, Costa Rica
17: Unnamed Road, Provincia de Guanacaste, Costa Rica
18: Calle 5, Barrio Los Pinos, Provincia de Guanacaste, La Cruz, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up in the whole north pacific of guanacaste.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Its a Private tour.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required.
- Bring Rain coat
- Extra clothes.
- Please check the Tour options and pricing that you are buying. Since the number of people does not match with the pricing the balance will be pay it at the pick up time in cash.
- Infant meals are not included
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guanacaste Dreams Vacations
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 in 1 rain forest, blue river, volcano mud bath and hot springs?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 in 1 rain forest, blue river, volcano mud bath and hot springs?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 in 1 rain forest, blue river, volcano mud bath and hot springs?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 in 1 rain forest, blue river, volcano mud bath and hot springs?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 29597P57
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeSelf-guided Tours & RentalsDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlaya HermosaLiberiaPlaya FlamingoGuanacaste and NorthwestTamarindo4WD Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestBus Tours - Guanacaste and NorthwestSporting Events - Guanacaste and NorthwestExtreme - Guanacaste and NorthwestSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Guanacaste and Northwest4WD Tours - TamarindoBus Tours - TamarindoSporting Events - TamarindoExtreme - TamarindoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Tamarindo4WD Tours - Playa HermosaBus Tours - Playa HermosaSporting Events - Playa HermosaExtreme - Playa HermosaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Playa HermosaCategory