6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Set sail for the Belize Barrier Reef where you'll get the chance to snorkel through crystalline waters with this tour to the Silk Cayes and Turtle Alley. Your boat crew will take you out to the sea to go snorkeling among a live reef system, followed by a traditional lunch. You'll then head to Turtle Alley to go swimming with rays, fish, nurse sharks, and even loggerhead turtles before returning to shore.
- Private tour for just you and your party
- A buffet lunch is served on board
- No need to bring extras: snorkeling equipment is provided
- Your local guide will show you the best places to spot marine life
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlacencia, Placencia, Stann Creek
Traveler pickup is offered
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/21/2021 - 2/7/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an Adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Placencia Wildside Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Day Tour: Silk Cayes and Turtle Alley Snorkeling Adventure?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Day Tour: Silk Cayes and Turtle Alley Snorkeling Adventure?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Day Tour: Silk Cayes and Turtle Alley Snorkeling Adventure?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Day Tour: Silk Cayes and Turtle Alley Snorkeling Adventure?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 29187P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPlacencia4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsExtreme - Hopkins4WD Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioExtreme - San Ignacio4WD Tours - Belize CitySporting Events - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityCategory