9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets, Life Jackets, Headlamps
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At 6:30 a.m your guide will be outside of your pick up location waiting with a sign that has the Royal Belizean Adventures logo on it. The logo is printed on your mobile or printed ticket.
- Harvest Caye, Independence and Mango Creek, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Royal Belizean Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM Cave) tour ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM Cave) tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM Cave) tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Actun Tunichil Muknal (ATM Cave) tour ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 92428P26
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPlacenciaShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHistorical Tours - HopkinsFull-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioHistorical Tours - San IgnacioFull-day Tours - San IgnacioShore Excursions - Belize CityBus Tours - Belize CityArchaeology Tours - Belize CityPorts of Call Tours - Belize CityHistorical Tours - Belize CityFull-day Tours - Belize CityCategory