6 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Craft your own adventure at sea on this guided adventure in Belize. After meeting up with your guide in Placencia, enjoy activities like snorkeling with turtles at the Silk Cayes, hunting lobster and conch and barbecuing your catch on the beach, and kicking back on the beach on a resort island.
- Enjoy this custom-crafted adventure and enjoy Belize’s natural beauty
- Catch lobster and conch and savor them in a fun beach barbecue
- Go snorkeling at a pristine reef and marvel at local marine life
- Take advantage of complimentary scuba equipment and learn to dive
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Landing and facility fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlacencia Wildside Adventures, Main Road, Placencia, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Placencia Wildside Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Boat Charter for a Day at Sea ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Boat Charter for a Day at Sea ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Boat Charter for a Day at Sea ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Boat Charter for a Day at Sea ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all 4
Product code: 29187P22
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingPlacencia4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsWater Tours - Hopkins4WD Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioWater Tours - San Ignacio4WD Tours - Belize CitySporting Events - Belize CityExtreme - Belize CityWater Tours - Belize CityCategory