3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover, prepare, and devour the flavors of Tuscany during a cooking class in Pisa. Through step-by-step instruction your dynamic hosts teaches you how to make gnocchi, carbonara, bruschetta, and more like a true Italian. You also learn the valuable skill of wine pairing, while tasting some of the region’s best reds and whites. Afterwards, you’re ready to wow your friends back home with your new culinary skills.
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- Learn how to prepare Italian food from scratch
- Taste a variety of red and white wine
- Experience Italian culinary culture in Tuscany
Saved to wishlist!
Typical Tuscan menu
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up from your hotel or bnb in Pisa city center
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Curioseety SRLS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Traditional Home Hands on Cooking Class in Pisa
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePisaCooking Classes - TuscanyCooking Classes - LivornoCooking Classes - San GimignanoCategory