3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know Pisa through its food on a walking tour around the city center. You'll learn about the local cuisine, culture, and culinary history of restaurants and other food venues as you sample a variety of items at some of the best places.
- Walking tour in Pisa gives you a glimpse of the local lifestyle
- Explore with a guide to learn about the food scene
- Enjoy food tastings at five stops
- Small group provides a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Garibaldi, Pisa PI, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Do Eat Better Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pisa Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pisa Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Pisa Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 51159P13
Compare Similar Experiences
Pisa Food Tour - Do Eat Better Experience
3 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingPisaFood Tours - TuscanyWalking Tours - TuscanyHalf-day Tours - TuscanyFood Tours - LivornoWalking Tours - LivornoHalf-day Tours - LivornoFood Tours - San GimignanoWalking Tours - San GimignanoHalf-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory