- One-way express boat transfer service from Phuket to Koh Phi Phi
- Catch a fast boat from Phuket to one of Thailand's most beautiful islands
- Includes convenient hotel pickup from Phuket Town, Patong, Kata, Karon, Chalong, Kathu, and Kamala Beach
- Relax in an air-conditioned cabin on the trip across the Andaman Sea
- Drop-off point is Nam Chai Pier in Ao Makham
- Save time on a direct route with no stopovers
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Meet at Chao Koh office at Rassada Port in the south of Phuket Town 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Get dropped off at Ton Sai Pier on Koh Phi Phi Don from where you can easily walk or grab a longtail boat to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The pickup minivan in Phuket has a limited number of seats and is only available from accommodations near the main road. If the pickup service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 550 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Store Krabi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff