- Day trip to the Grand Canyon South Rim from Phoenix
- Small-group tour limited to five people or fewer
- Stop to visit key attractions like the Cameron Trading Post along the drive
- All transportation and trip-planning provided by professionals
- National Park fees and bottled water included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Phoenix area included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from all Phoenix area hotels, rentals and residences within 15 miles of City Center.
What To Expect
Stop to visit key attractions on the long drive, like historic Route 66, the Cameron Trading Post, or Painted Desert. Your small-group tour can be curated to best fit your interests.
Then, take a tour of the Grand Canyon; your guide takes you to all of the best viewpoints and overlooks the park has to offer. Main attractions in the park include Grand Canyon Village, Yavapai Point, Moran Point, and Desert View Watchtower.
Return to Phoenix at the end of the tour.
Please note: A minimum of two and a maximum of five people is required per booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Child and/or Senior rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Solo travelers and groups of more than 5 should contact Viator about availability
- German guide subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arizona Scenic Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Custom Grand Canyon Day Trip.
- "I can't say enough and would recommend that anyone considering taking this tour, go ahead and make their reservation." See review