- Guided UTV tour through the Sonoran Desert
- Helmets, goggles, gloves, and bottled water provided
- Safety training included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
Departure & Return
**MUST READ** Our street address does not work on Google Maps, Apple Maps, Waze, or any other GPS apps when manually typed in. Please search “Arizona Outdoor Fun Tours and Adventures” to find us with GPS apps.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
The ride aboard a Teryx utility vehicle offers scenic views of the Agua Fria River Valley and includes plenty of stops to learn about the area from your guide. Ride off-road over rugged washes and cross creeks.
Travel past saguaro cacti and deep canyons carved by flash floods in the vast desert terrain. Hear anecdotes about the Native Americans who once farmed the unforgiving landscape; search for coyotes, bobcats, deer, rabbits, quail, and snakes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No skirts or dresses, no open toed shoes
- Tour duration is inclusive of your check-in. Your UTV ride is approximately 2 hours.
- Must be 16 years old or older to drive with a valid drivers license
- Must be at least 4-years-old to ride as a passenger
- A signed waiver will be required in order to participate
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent
- Must be at least 18 years old to rent with a valid ID and major credit card
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Each vehicle holds up to 4 people
- 2-person minimum for all tours
- All guests must speak and understand English
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Arizona Outdoor Fun Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "If your not experienced with shifting , then take a four wheeler ." See review