- Learn about old Philadelphia on a witch and ghost tour
- Walking tour with a supernatural theme
- Hear insightful commentary from the guide
- Entertaining for adults and older kids
Departure & Return
"Outside" Market Street doors of the Independence Visitor Center. We are located right across the street from The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and The President's House in the heart of historic Philadelphia.
We end on the cobblestones of American Street adjacent to the site of the Famous Tun Tavern where the United States Marines were founded, and by Christ Church where Founding Fathers attended mass- including Washington, Hamilton, Jefferson, Franklin, Madison, Monroe,, and others.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grim Philly Twilight Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.